Friday 12 February 2016

Baby Boy Bear

So for Day 12 of the Daily Marker challenge, I've made this cute baby card.  It was inspired by Nina-Marie's beautiful card and tutorial over at Simon Says Stamp - I'd had a go at making these watercoloured backgrounds before, but I'm not sure why I'd used a small paintbrush instead of a decent sized one.  Duh.

My little bear is an oldie from Elzybells - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.  Lawn Fawn cloud dies.  Couple of staples to finish.  I love how this card turned out :)

8 comments:

Aileen said...

Ohh Lynne this card is so cute. I love that little bear parachuting in. Your colours are perfect.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is so adorable and cute I love that little bear a great make
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Soooo cute Lynne, the background is fantastic. Love little Ruby in that spring picture too xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lynn
Hugs Sylvie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, Lynne, this is fabulous! What a super card, Jo x

Cara said...

Faints. Such a gorgeous card, the background is amazing , the Image is so cute and the clouds are just adorable. Yep, I like it! Cara x

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card; love the background. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

Cheryl W. said...

This card is SO adorable. Your background colors are so pretty - love that bit of lavender - and your staples add a funky little detail that is so much fun. You rocked this one, Lynne!